protect your Los Angeles home from intruders you may want to consider looking into as a homeowner.
1. Endeavor to use high quality window locks on all basement and ground level windows in your home. For double hanging windows, you can install a lock that attaches itself to the movable part of the window and holds it in place. They are usually designed so the window can be opened slightly to allow for ventilation but not enough so someone can enter through the window.
2. Install top quality residential door locks Los Angeles on all external doors. It doesn’t take much for an intruder who is armed with a thin bladed knife or screwdriver to easily pry open any cheap lock without much effort. However, the special features that come with the more expensive residential grade security lock makes it much more difficult for an intruder harder to break in.
3. It’s always advisable for you to use multiple locks on all the exterior doors in your home. Most residential security experts are of the opinion that every external home door should have a minimum of two high quality locks installed on it. The longer a potential intruder spends trying to break through your locks, the less likely he is to risk being caught by observant neighbors. Endeavor to add extra locks on doors that provide access to areas of the house that are not too visible
4. Most homeowners rarely consider installing quality residential grade locks on their garage doors. If your garage happens to be attached to the house, then it can provide an intruder with an easy access point to break into your home or access to simple tools such as a crowbar that can be used to break into your home. Whether your garage is attached to your house or not, it’s important for you as a homeowner to provide adequate security for your garage doors as well.
5. Cover your windows with heavy draperies and endeavor to close them at night before going to bed. If you have valuables such as diamond necklaces or gold wristwatches that people can see from across the street, then you may want to consider keeping these items in a safe or moving them completely to another part of the house. You can hire a reliable and trustworthy residential locksmith to help you install a wall or floor safe in your home if you find using a safe more appealing to you.
6. Install an external CCTV Los Angeles in your home. The presence of a close circuit camera is more likely to deter an intruder from trying to break into your home. No intruder will risk the possibility of being caught on camera when trying to break into a home. The sight one alone is enough to scare off most intruders away.
Locksmith Los Angeles (866) 550-5625
Monday, May 23, 2016
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Every homeowner, business owner or car owner will eventually require the services of a professional locksmith at one point in time or another. Whether it’s for a residential locksmith or commercial lockout emergency, installation of a home security system, repair or replacement of damaged lock or something as simple as fixing a mail box lock; we are all going to have to call upon a locksmith technician in our time of need. However, choosing the right locksmith to hire for the job is something that shouldn’t be taken lightly. There a dozens of locksmith companies out there claiming to provide top quality locksmith services to potential customers--but how can you tell if one is trustworthy and competent or not? Well, choosing a certified locksmith service provider is the only way to be sure that the locksmith you are hiring for that lock and key service you need is well trained and capable of delivering a fast and efficient service to you!
If you are still wondering why you need a certified locksmith, here are some reasons why hiring a certified locksmith service provider is the best choice to make when it comes to the security of your home, business or property.
1. A Certified locksmith is insured and bonded. Hiring a certified locksmith technician who has been insured and legally bonded to provide professional locksmith services simply means that if any damage occurs as a result of the technician's work, you won’t be made to pay for the cost of the repairs necessary to fix the problem. However, if an uninsured locksmith is used and damage to property occurs, it is the homeowner's liability to pay for the repair.
2. Certified locksmith technicians must undergo rigorous training and security clearances to assure customers that they are qualified and competent enough to handle the job required of them. By hiring a certified locksmith, you can set your mind at rest knowing that you have hired one of the best hands in the security industry to handle your residential, commercial and automotive locksmith needs.
- Certified locksmiths can do more than just changing your locks. Asides providing the basic locksmith services such as removing a broken key, replacing a damaged locks or solving a lockout situation, most locksmith who have been certified also offer other specialized security services such as installing residential or commercial security systems, installation of surveillance cameras, safe installation services, and many more.
- Many certified locksmith technicians are up to date with the latest security technologies available to help you secure your home and business such as high tech security entrance, panic buttons and biometric locks, keyless entry systems, etc.
- Certified locksmiths are trained to strictly adhere to the laid down rules and ethics that guide the locksmith industry. By hiring a certified locksmith technician, you don’t have to worry about the locksmith cutting corners or using substandard products when it comes to the safety of your life and property.
Locksmith Los Angeles (323) 306-3291